At EBKCC our high quality early learning programs are designed to;
- Enhance self esteem and build self confidence
- Promote a caring attitude towards others
- Teach skills of problem solving and assertiveness
- Use imagination and creativity
- Encourage participation in activities
- Foster social skills in a sensitive, positive manner
- Develop good communication skills and express feelings in socially acceptable ways.
The following programs are offered:
Kindergarten Program (for 4 year olds) - 15 hour program:
Kingfisher Group - K1: Monday and Thursday, 8.30am - 4.00pm (State funded places)
Kingfisher Group - K2: Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, 8.30am - 1.30pm (State funded places)
Platypus Group - K3: Wednesday and Friday, 8.30am - 4.00pm (State funded places)
Long day care may be available for four year olds outside of these times, as part of a CCB funded program.
Early Learning program (for 3 year olds)
Platypus Group A: Monday and Thursday, 8.30am - 4.00pm
Pobblebonk Group B: Monday and Thursday 8.30 - 4.00pm
Pobblebonk Group C: Wednesday and Friday 8.30 -1.30pm
Additional Long Day Care places (for 3 and 4 year olds)
Additional long day care places available Monday to Friday 8.00-5.30pm.
Monday and Thursday: 8.00-8.30am and 4.00-5.30pm
Wednesday and Friday: 8.00-8.30am and 1.30-5.30pm